The Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multiwave Bass Distortion includes all the low-end retaining distortion and fuzz tones of the original Soundblox Multiwave Bass Distortion, repackaged in a compact, cast-aluminum housing. The pedal features 23 traditional and non-traditional synth-like effects plus a Clean Boost mode, two user presets, three-band tone control, separate Clean and Distortion Mix knobs, Universal Bypass (selectable buffered or true bypass), a three-level noise gate, and a Multi-function input compatible with Hot Hand, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or MIDI. Use the Hot Hand Motion Sensor Ring or the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal for on-the-fly control over any of the six adjustable parameters or to seamlessly morph from one user preset to the other. Plug in a MIDI controller for external access to presets and parameters.
The Soundblox 2 Multiwave Bass Distortion features both multi band and single band processing. Multi band processing splits the input signal into ten distinct frequencies bands, distorts each one separately then recombines them for the final output signal. The effect is a crisp distortion with superior low-end preservation and note articulation. Single band processing employs a more conventional approach, applying a single distortion element to the entire signal. The processing categories are further broken down into three subcategories: “Normal”, for a more traditional distortion curve, “Foldback”, for an aggressive, synth-like fuzz and “Octave”, for unique octave-up distortion effects.
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multiwave Bass Distortion Pedal Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an additional CLEAN BOOST mode.
- Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- 3-band tone control — select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting.
- Noise Gate — easily activated 3-level noise gate.
- Multi-function In — use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio's proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.