The Source Audio Bass OFD features twelve modern and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones specially voiced for the bass. The OFD Bass microModeler packs a comprehensive, low-end enhanced collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a single stage-ready stompbox perfect for bassists of all genres. Each effect has been meticulously crafted to provide precise and naturally responsive tones, from warm and thumping tube overdrive to bass-in-your-face fuzz. The OFD also features Lo-RETAIN, Source Audio's special low-end preserving algorithm. Plus each effect can be blended with the original dry signal to maintain the thumping essence of your bass tone.
The Bass OFD features incredibly natural modeling of twelve bass specific versions of tones inspired by classic gear. The box also includes a super saturated tone called METAL for an especially growling distortion, an extremely nasty, spitting fuzz called the GATED FUZZ, and Source Audio’s own CRUNCH TUBE, which delivers an extra aggressive tube overdrive.
The Bass OFD is housed in a compact and extremely durable cast-aluminum casing. Its sturdy exterior and relay based buffered or true bypass switches are built to withstand endless gigging and rehearsal and the compact 4.5 x 4.5 inch footprint easily finds a place on any sized pedalboard. It also offers a multitude of forward thinking and useful design functions like clean and dirty MIX control, Lo-RETAIN, preset morphing, easy-to-adjust internal noise gates, and external Hot Hand, Expression Pedal, or MIDI control.
Source Audio Soundblox 2 OFD Bass Micromodeler Effects Pedal Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring extremely natural modeling of 12 bass versions of classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Clean and dirty MIX control to blend the effected tone with the original dry signal.
- Lo-Retain: Source Audio’s low-end retaining algorithm.
- 3-band tone control — select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting.
- Noise Gate — easily activated 3-level noise gate.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- Multi-function In — use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio's proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.