The ASC-V is a professional single channel 4-band equalizer in a 5.25 vertical module compatible with API Audio 500 series rack frames. It is simple... it is useful... and it delivers the high quality and specifications found in all Speck Electronics gear.
This compact 4-band parametric equalizer has 12 controls for equalization adjustment that covers the audio spectrum from a low 25Hz all the way up to 25kHz. To enhance the classic EQ experience, the ASC-V offers both transformer-balanced and active-balanced outputs.
The Rear Panel
In addition to the standard rack friendly edge connector, the ASC-V has a set of 1/4" TRS input/output jacks, and a power input connector. With these I/O connectors and the optional power module, you can ignore the PC edge connector and use the ASC-V as a stand alone EQ.
- We even offer a mounting base that will hold a single EQ or a pair of the ASC-V's.
- Connect the ASC-V to virtually any line level source; balanced, unbalanced, or mixer inserts. The Model ASC-V has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu.
The ASC-V is the work of Vince Poulos, the designer and owner of Speck Electronics. Speck Electronics has been producing quality professional audio products for over 30 years. Founded in 1973, Speck Electronics has consistently provided innovations in audio products for all segments of professional recording and touring.
Speck Electronics Model ASC-V Features
- Unified 5.25" vertical module format that is compatible with API Audio racks.
- Unique design allows module to be operated without rack. Can be self-powered and has 1/4" TRS I/O jacks.
- Transformer and Active-balanced outputs.
- Optional base kit can hold 1 or 2 ASC-Vs for tabletop operation.
- Captive mounting screws stay with the module and extend to pull the module out of the rack.
Speck Electronics Model ASC-V Tech Specifications
- Frequency Response: 2Hz-135kHz (+0/-3dB)
- THD+n: .0014% @ +24 dBu
- Residual Noise: -102dBu (22Hz-22kHz)
- Maximum Input/Output Level: +28dBu /+28dBu
- Input Impedance: 30K Ohms (Balanced) 15K Ohms (Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms (Transformer-balanced 60 Ohms (Active-balanced)
- Dimensions: HxWxD=5.25" x 1.59" x 5.9" (133mm x 38mm x 150mm)
- Rack Power Requirements: +/- 16VDC @ 35ma
- External AC Power Suply: 120VAC or 230VAC
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.