Thus, the Neos was conceived with sound engineers that set great importance on artistic and musical production in mind and whose workflow does not rely primarily on undo and preset options. Nevertheless, the compact Neos can integrate seamlessly in computer-based environments providing the characteristic high-quality sound and handling of analog devices.
SPL Neos Concept
- 24 channel summing console with faders and panorama controls
- Ideal for DAW-based studios with emphasis on audio quality
- Input path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Pan controls, Mono, Cut, Solo, and “To Monitor Only” push buttons, signal LEDs
- Master path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Inserts, Bend function (Limiting)
- Comprehensive monitoring section with Volume control, Tape Mix (DAW return), as well as Mute, Dim and Mono push buttons
- Input: three eight-channel DB25 connectors (balanced, TASCAM standard); balanced XLR connectors: Slave, Insert Return, Tape Return
- Output connectors (balanced XLR): Recording Out, Monitor A and Monitor B,
- Output connectors (unbalanced XLR): Alternative Out, Insert Send, Metering
- Ultimate Mix and Monitoring Quality
- Compact design: 19"/7U
- Hand made in Germany
Unique 120-volt operating voltage. In comparison with common production mixers, the Neos mixing and monitoring console uses four times as much operating voltage. A higher voltage results in better performance: over 30 dB of headroom at the input, more than 122 dB of dynamic range, 92 dB signal-to-noise ratio over all channels.
At the core of the 120-volt technology are our handmade, discrete op-amps with 116 dB signal-to-noise ratio and 34 dB of headroom. The 150 dB dynamic range covers a frequency range of up to 200 kHz. These key figures are way beyond the demands of current PCM digital formats with 24 bit/192 kHz sample rates and DSD digital formats with 1 bit and 256 fs. It is not expected for digital technology to evolve so much in the foreseeable future as to make the Neos a bottleneck in the signal processing path.
- All selected components for each unit are matched at the pre-production stage
- Important switching functions are performed via sealed relays
- Oversized signal traces, generous PCB layout for greater trace separation, star ground scheme, linear power supply
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!