Speaker Management System During the mastering process it is essential to monitor the pre-master on different speaker setups in order to ensure constant quality level. The good news is that WaveLab 8 comes with an integrated speaker management system, allowing you to switch between up to eight speaker setups for playback and record monitoring, including individual gain control for each output. In addition, the VST Audio Connection dialog allows you to set up individual output configurations for the respective loudspeaker channels and to conveniently adjust your input channe
- Up to 8 loudspeaker setups for record monitoring and playback
- No hidden processing, keeping the signal clean
- Individual gain for each speaker setup
- Renewed VST Audio Connection dialog for setting up the in- and outputs conveniently
- A/B/C/D comparison of audio files with zero latency
Steinberg's Loudness-, Pan- and Batch-Normalizer tools have been extended meet the requirements of EBU standards. If that wasn't enough, the powerful Global Analysis now also provides EBU-compliant measurement. Of course, WaveLab 8 also features True Peak support, which is reflected in many of WaveLab's tools, e.g. normalizers and various analysis functions.
Voxengo CurveEQ, Brickwall Limiter and Tube Compressor WaveLab contains a plethora of plug-ins that take your audio files to perfection. Version 8 goes a step further and adds thee more effects to this impressive arsenal.
Voxengo CurveEQ Thanks to its spectrum matching technology, Voxengo's CurveEQ is perfectly suited to fit the needs of mastering engineers. This versatile 64-band spline EQ with linear and minimum-phase modes also features a built-in professional-grade spectrum analyzer that allows for displaying, saving and loading static spectrum plots for comparison and matching purposes.
Tube Compressor "Warm and rich" is among the most important characteristics when engineers describe their preferred style of compression. Tube Compressor was made to exactly reflect these demands. Known from the worlds most acclaimed music production system, Cubase 7, Tube Compressor not only shapes the dynamics of your signals very precisely but also colors them nicely.
Brickwall Limiter WaveLab 8 contains the Steinberg Brickwall Limiter that keeps the audio signal from passing the threshold -- a must-have for professional mastering applications. Parameters such as Drive, Attack and Mix let you individually adjust the character of the processing while the large VU meter provides excellent visual feedback.
- EBU R128-compliant loudness measurement with various measurement options (Momentary, Short term, Integrated)
- Dedicated WaveLab 8 Loudness Graph and metering
- True Peak support
- Updated plug-ins such a loudness normalizer, batch meta normalizer, batch audio analysis taking EBU R128 and True Peaks into account
- Support of ReplayGain metadata
Single Window Plug-In Management And Organization Keep track of your plug-ins -- WaveLab 8 introduces a plug-in chain window that hosts all inserted clip, track or master plug-ins in one single area. Now you can switch between different plug-ins with a single click. Also in version 8 is the completely redesigned plug-in organization. The plug-in settings dialog allows you to group and sort plug-ins by vendor, category and favorites, making it easy to manage your ever growing number of plug-ins.
- Create single-window plug-in chains with clip, track and master plug-ins
- Plug-in window automatically adjusts the size
- Redesigned plug-in organization featuring sorting functions
Pro Editing Making audio editing faster and more convenient has been the main premise for the creation of WaveLab's editing tools. One example is the time-saving Raise Selection function that allows you to adjust the level of individual clip regions in an instant. Plus, several trim and split options have been added to the framework of the Auto-Split function. What's more, you can now process selected regions of your audio file using e.g. a plug-in chain with just a single command, making comparisons between different editings a straightforward matter. And the auto-replay option automatically re-triggers the playback right after your edit.
- Enhanced volume clip handles to adjust the level of an individual selection in no time
- Auto-replay function for immediate playback of performed edits
- Auto-Split with various options
- More than 25 further editing enhancements, including Track Lock, extended key command support and improved name editing in list views
Master Transport Panel Stay in control -- record, play, stop, loop, jog, shuttle, selections, markers and many other functions to speed up project navigation are now easily accessible via the Master Transport Panel. Additionally, the Master Transport Panel features a status window that shows the time position, timecode, samples bars and beats.
iZotope MBIT+ Master Dither Quality first for WaveLab 8 -- the MBIT+ dither plug-in made by the specialists of iZotope provides the finest wordlength reduction algorithms available, allowing you to effectively convert and dither to 24, 20, 16, 12 or 8 bits. The advanced dithering process also reduces quantization distortion with minimal perceived noise. What you get is a smooth conversion and a major audible improvement.
- World-class dithering from the specialists of iZotope
- Different bit-depths, three types of algorithms and four noise shaping options selectable
- DC offset filtering, auto-blanking
- Reduction of quantization distortion
Extended Audio Montage Support Environment The SuperClip concept makes it easy to handle complex audio projects with a large number of clips by combining several clips into one SuperClip and still giving you the chance to edit these clips in internal sub-montages. Also WaveLab 8 is the Master Plug-In Section that enables you to save a plug-in chain locally with each single montage for total recall. To further enhance the quality of the mastering process, WaveLab 8 allows you to simultaneously use audio files of different sample rates. The target sample rate is chosen at the end of the mastering process, which leads to best sounding results.
- Combine mutiple clips into one SuperClip for improved overview
- Master Plug-In area for local effect plug-in recall
- Work at highest sample rates from start to finish
Metadata Support With WaveLab 8 you get extensive metadata support for file formats such as ID3 v2, BWF, CART and iXML. Add information about the artist, pictures, copyright, the engineer's name, date and many more to your audio files and provide your clients with valuable information. WaveLab 8 even allows for automatic creation of metadata. Besides, you can add various further technical information, enabling a flawless workflow with the CD manufacturer.
- Extensive metadata support for file formats such as ID3 v2, WAV, BWF v2 and iXML
- Automatic generation and batch processing of metadata
- Include information about the artist, pictures, copyright, the engineer's name and more
150+ Further Improvements WaveLab 8 contains many additional improvements, such as 16-bit float waveform zoom resolution for ultra-precise editing as well as enhancements in the marker handling. Plus, you can transfer the master section plug-ins to a clip, track or the master plug-in area of a montage.
Not to forget the option to import dual-mono files and various improvements in the batch processing area. And the improved in-app help system provides guidance in any situation. In sum, the latest WaveLab version once again sets the standard in all aspects of professional mastering.
Steinberg WaveLab 8 Audio Editing and Mastering Software Features - Speaker management system, featuring management of up to eight loudspeaker setups with zero latency for quality audio comparison
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering and processing, including measurement in EBU R128 loudness scale plus dedicated loudness graph, True Peak support and loudness normalizer
- iZotope MBIT+(TM) high-end master dither for adding a warm and natural flair to every nuance of your audio files
- Voxengo CurveEQ, Brickwall Limiter and Tube Compressor for mastering-grade audio quality
- Master Transport Panel for quick and easy project navigation
- Single-window plug-in management and organization for simplified overview on all plug-ins used within the project
- Professional editing+ featuring volume clip handles with Raise Selection option, auto-replay function and single-click audio file processing
- Extended Audio Montage environment featuring the SuperClip concept, a master plug-in section and support for files of different sample rates
- Metadata support for a broad number of formats, including ID3 v2, BWF v2, iXML, CART and many more
- 150+ improvements to user interface, editing, batch processing, in-app help system and many others
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.