Waveform generator module.
What's nice about Boomstar’s OSCILLATION module is that the waveforms are DC-coupled [components connected directly together without any coupling capacitors], so they keep their shape even at sub-Hz speeds. The outputs are also buffered, so the amplitude is independent of the load they are driving. The waveform levels on some modern eurorack OSCs are often all different, and they vary depending if they go into the mixer or directly to the filter.
Coupling the circuitry without capacitors in-line facilitates the full spectrum of frequencies to do their thing, and ensures near identical response. On the scope they are a ballet of balance and proportion, only drawing modest current, evenly from plus and minus.
Three attenuation, and three attenuverter pots control the FREQUENCY, TUNE, PW CV IN, PUSLE WIDTH, FM CV IN, and SUB LEVEL, delivering smooth, detailed, and complex expression.
Switch it Up
NORMAL and LOW RANGE - wide sweeping audio frequencies, or clicks (respectively) for creating a rhythmic pulse or sweep; SINE, TRI, SAW, SQR - your friendly waveform on and offs.
Patch it Up
Eleven patch points: 1 V/O, FM IN, WAVE MIX, SYNC IN, PW IN, SUB OUT, SINE OUT, TRI OUT, SAW OUT, RAMP OUT, SQR OUT direct the deepest manipulation.
- FREQUENCY – Oscillator frequency attenuator.
- NORMAL / LOW RANGE – Oscillator domain switch.
- TUNE – Oscillator fine-tune attenuverter.
- PULSE WIDTH – Variable pulse wave width control.
- SINE – Sine wave on/off.
- TRI – Triangle wave on/off.
- SAW – Sawtooth wave on/off.
- SQR – Square (pulse) wave on/off.
- FM CV IN – Frequency Modulation control voltage input attenuverter.
- WAVE MIX – Composite wave output.
- SUB LEVEL – Sub (one octave down) level attenuator.
- 1 V/O – One volt per octave control voltage input.
- FM IN – Frequency Modulation control voltage input.
- SYNC IN – Oscillator Sync control voltage input.
- PW IN – Pulse Width control voltage input.
- SUB OUT – Sub Oscillator output.
- SINE OUT – Sine Oscillator output.
- TRI OUT – Triangle wave output.
- SAW OUT– Sawtooth wave output.
- RAMP OUT – Ramp (reverse sawtooth) wave output.
- SQR OUT – Square wave output
- Size - 16hp
- Depth - 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 20mA, 39mA (+12 / -12)
Oscillation is where it all begins.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.