Boomstar’s version of the famous dual mode CS80 filter.
The original CS80 fed an HP filter into a LP filter, but with the SE88 you can select MODE 1's HP or BR to feed MODE 2's LP or BP, or patch it to reverse that path. The audio signal is completely controllable with input and output levels for each filter. Cherish and respect your filter's input gain stages for a smooth yet often brassy sound, or shed your mercy for boiling, snarling bite, even to the blackout/cutout point; then blend the mode settings for the filter values you ultimately prefer.
To get things modulating, each filter employs attenuverters for frequency and resonance experimentation and decimation. While the SE88 does not self oscillate (Yamaha's creation didn't either), Boomstar did amp up the resonance level for full-throttle squelching. An additional master FM (frequency modulation) attenuverter-controlled level can feed both filters simultaneously, and tracking switches allow for individual keyboard response for each of the contrasting and complementary filter modes.
- FREQUENCY MODE 1 – Adjusts the frequency, or cutoff of Mode 1.
- 2/3 - 1/3 TRACK - Toggles tracking options for Mode 1.
- FM IN - Adjusts the master frequency modulation input.
- FULL - HALF TRACK - Toggles tracking options for Mode 2.
- FREQUENCY MODE 2 - Adjusts the frequency, or cutoff of Mode 2.
- RESONANCE – Adjusts the resonance of Mode 1's filter.
- M1 FM - Adjusts Mode 1's frequency modulation.
- RESONANCE – Adjusts the resonance of the Mode 2's filter.
- HP / BR - Toggles the High-Pass and Band-Reject option.
- M1 RES CV – Adjusts Mode 1's resonance control voltage.
- M2 RES CV – Adjusts Mode 2's resonance control voltage.
- INPUT – Adjusts the master audio input.
- M2 FM – Adjusts Mode 2's frequency modulation.
- OUTPUT – Adjust the audio output.
- 1 V/O – One volt per octave control voltage input.
- FM IN – Master frequency modulation input.
- M1 FM – Mode 1 frequency modulation input.
- M2 FM – Mode 2 frequency modulation input.
- M1 RES CV – Mode 1 resonance control voltage input.
- M2 RES CV – Mode 2 resonance control voltage input.
- M1 IN – Mode 1 input.
- LEVEL – Level control for Mode 1.
- M1 OUT – Mode 1 output.
- M2 IN – Mode 2 input.
- LEVEL – Level control for Mode 2.
- M2 OUT – Mode 2 output.
- Size - 20hp
- Depth - 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
A revisiting of a history-making filter.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!