The all new Classic T Pro features: our innovative SSCII (Silent Single-Coil) hum cancelling system, Classic T or SSV pickups, a “Thin-Skin” urethane body finish, tinted satin finished neck with stainless steel frets, and the option of a Maple or Rosewood fingerboard.
When our customers asked for an instrument with all the tone and playability of our Classic T Antique, without the antiquing, we listened, and delivered two great eras of Classic T goodness.
- 50s Spec: 2-piece Swamp Ash body with Maple fingerboard on a Maple neck, Trans finishes (2-Tone Burst, Trans Butterscotch or Trans White), and single-ply pickguard (Black Bakelite or White).
- 60s Spec: 2-piece Alder body with a Rosewood fingerboard on a Maple neck, Finishes (3-Tone Burst, Black or Olympic White), and a 3-Ply Parchment pickguard.
Popular in the 1950s for guitar bodies, Swamp Ash originates from the Southern parts of America, from trees whose root systems are under water. This wood is lightweight and porous. Its color is light with pronounced dark brown grain patterns which makes it ideal for transparent finishes. Popular with country, blues, rock and metal players alike, Swamp Ash is highly resonant and offers a nice balance of pleasant highs, firm lows, and a slightly scooped midrange.
Suhr Classic T Pro - Trans Butterscotch Guitar Features
- Wood: 2-Piece Swamp Ash
- Finish: "Thin Skin" Urethane
- Finish Color: Trans Butterscotch
- Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Tinted Maple
- Shape: Even C Medium
- Finish: Tinted Satin Acrylic Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 9”-12”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel
- Nut: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Inlays: Dot
Classic T Single-Coil
The Classic T pickups are wound to produce a broad range of classic T-style tones, from clean and snappy to warm and punchy with just the right amount of growl, the Classic T Antique is equally at home in a Nashville honky-tonk or on the Sunset Strip. Every Classic T pickup is hand-built, precisely wound (using our proprietary winding process) and features: plain enamel (neck) or formvar wire (bridge), specially formulated Alnico V magnets and vintage correct black fiber bottoms.
- Bridge Pickup: Classic T Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Classic T Single-Coil
- SSCII (Silent Single-Coil) Noise Canceling System
- Controls: 5-Way, Volume, Tone, Tone
The Classic T Pro is equipped with staggered locking tuners which provide improved tuning stability and eliminate the need for a traditional string tree.
The Wilkinson compensated bridge with brass saddles, was chosen for it’s superior tuning stability, sustain and intonation performance while maintaining a classic look and vibe a true vintage instrument.
- Bridge: Wilkinson Brass 3-Saddle Compensated
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Control Knobs and Switch Tip: Chrome Knurled knobs and black barrel switch tip
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.