TASCAM's compact DR-10X attaches to a handheld microphone for the ultimate compact news gathering recording system. A captive XLR connector attaches firmly to your microphone, capturing interviews at 48kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV resolution. Offload recordings through the microUSB connection or by removing the microSD card.
The DR-10X has both manual and automatic gain settings, with a low cut filter and limiter to prevent overloads. The Dual Recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level, so if there is distortion you have a backup safety. Recording can begin instantly by holding the record side switch while turning the unit on.
For simple-to-use ENG recording that stays out of the way, TASCAM's DR-10X leads the field. This recorder can be attached to a dynamic mic or a battery-powered condenser mic and record its output This audio recorder is designed for plug-on connection, so it can be connected directly to XLR handheld mics. In addition to dynamic mics, it can also be used with battery-powered condenser mics. In addition to using this recorder with handheld mics in interviews and mics on stands in press conferences, it can also be used for recording seminars, meetings and any other situations using a handheld microphone.
The DR-10X is compact - fitting in the palm of the hand and lightweight at 56.3 grams. In addition, the mic connector has a locking mechanism that ensures a tight fit to the microphone body giving the entire assembly a solid feel.
When recording interviews or reporting that requires high audio quality, a field recorder is normally needed. But for small-scale reporting, you can record high-quality audio with just a microphone and the DR-10X. No need to carry bulky equipment - you can now record with a compact rig that you can hold in one hand.
The recording switch uses a sliding mechanism. This prevents misoperation from accidentally pressing a button. In addition, the hold function can prevent recording from being stopped by accidental contact with a button. Since the DR-10X is designed to be used together with a mic as a single unit, it is engineered to prevent misoperation during recording.
Many times, there is only one chance to get the desired audio. This unit has functions to prevent issues related to recording level settings - including a dual recording function that allows you to set the recording level as high as possible while simultaneously recording a backup track at a lower level.
In addition, this unit has an automatic gain control function that adjusts the input level to match the input volume.
Before the battery charge runs out, automatic file closing prevents the loss of already recorded data. You can check the battery level on the easy-to-read organic EL display. Even if the battery should run out unexpectedly, the unit will automatically close the file to prevent the loss of already recorded data before it shuts down.
This unit has a built-in clock and supports BWF audio files that can have time information added to them. This feature is helpful for searching and editing recorded audio files.
Even though this unit is compact, it can play back recorded files. You can also connect headphones to check recorded data right away and to monitor the input during recording.
- XLR plug-on connection
- Compatible with dynamic mics as well as battery-powered condenser mics
- 48kHz/24-bit linear PCM mono recording
- WAV files (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- Automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- XLR connector also can use as external input for external input
- High/Mid/Low recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- With a built-in clock function, supports BWF files that can have time information added, which is convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Locking mechanism assure a tight connection with the microphone body
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery by using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created and transferred as a computer text file
- Settings can be transferred between multiple DR-10X units using the infrared transmission function
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- RoHS-compliant product
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.