A versatile studio-quality compressor in a pedalboard-friendly package: the TC Electronic HyperGravity Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal. The TC Electronic HyperGravity Compressor is the missing link that will take your tone from good to great. Featuring no less than three amazing compression modes; including a state-of-the-art multiband compressor, a cool vintage compressor, plus endless compression combinations through TonePrint. HyperGravity Compressor is the key to getting that much desired pro tone with even dynamics. Kick it in and be prepared to shine!
Compress Without Compromise
HyperGravity Compressor's highly advanced multiband dynamics algorithm is the same MD3 compression algorithm that can be found in TC Electronic's studio production masterpiece, System 6000 which has been the preferred dynamics tool for top producers for over 10 years. Its technologically superior engine applies perfectly tailored compression for your highs, mids and lows, and leaves you with an ultra-transparent and in the end, more musical compression than what can be achieved with standard single-band compressors. This lets you go from subtle airy shimmers, to full-on straightjacket tone-holds and anywhere in between, without ever compromising your original tone.
Squeeze Into Some Tight Tones
Jump straight into those old-school compression tones of yesteryear with HyperGravity Compressor's warm vintage mode. You get all of the squeeze and squash you could ever want, alongside that extra presence associated with those classic stompbox compressors we all know and love. Perfect for percussive country tones, tight funk sounds or sweet Gilmour sustain.
TonePrint – Customized Compression
With TC's proprietary TonePrint technology you can finally realize the full potential of your inner compression-geek. The free TonePrint Editor and its wealth of parameters, lets you tailor that fully focused compression tone completely to your liking. But hey, if you'd rather rely on the sonic wisdom of others, then we have a solution for that too. Via the free TonePrint App, you can beam custom-tweaked compression tones made by some of music's finest to the pedal. It's time to unleash those dream tones inside your head!
TC Electronic HyperGravity Compressor Guitar Pedal Features
- Studio-Quality Multiband Compressor
- Vintage Mode for classic stompbox compression
- TonePrint enabled
- True Bypass
- Compact design
- High quality components
- Road-ready construction
HyperGravity Compressor signifies a quantum leap within compact compression pedals. So let's dig deeper and get to know your new favorite tone-tool a little better
- Mini-Toggle: Go from an ultra-transparent compression tone to a tight classic squash in an instant, or put it in TonePrint mode for a compression tone perfectly tailored to your own needs.
- Sustain: Determines the amount of compression you would like to apply. Max it for lots of squeeze and squash, and endless sustain. Keep it low for just a hint of compression, perfect for clean rhythms.
- Attack: Determines how fast the full compression effect is applied. Set it low for a super-fast chicken pickin’ attack, or max it for a more open and punchy compression tone.
- Level: Controls the overall signal level. Set it to unity for a more discrete effect or crank it for a massive level boost that will make your solos and lead lines sing like never before.
- Blend: This controls the mix between your dry sound and the compressed signal. Crank it for a super-tight squeeze or pull it back for some subtle sparkle and extra presence.
- True Bypass: HyperGravity Compressor was made to let the “you” in your playing shine through. Its True Bypass design ensures zero tone coloration, letting your tone shine through with no loss of high-end.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.