The P2 Level Pilot is TC Electronic's "Set & Forget" level pilot and Limiter for the post production and broadcast industry. The P2 Level Pilot comes factory loaded with a host of international standard presets. Featuring 5 bands of compression, a stereo width enhancer, an AGC with adaptive time constants, Detail Expansion (DXP) Mode and a brickwall limiter (a new broadband precision limiter built from all-new technology introduced on the System 6000 Multi-channel Processing Platform in 2002), the P2 is a powerhouse of features. Designed to be programmed with comprehensive editing software for Mac or PC, your edited programs can then be stored in any of the 8 presets which are immediately available via the front panel. This allows an engineer to set the machine up ahead of time and then hand it off to talent in a broadcast situation knowing that the processor is set up properly. It also offers up to +28dBu/+26dBu on analog Input/Output levels, Sample Rate Conversion capability, 48 bit Stereo and Dual Mono processor for maximum internal headroom, 24-bit A/D and D/A converters as well as synchronization of Wordclock, AES/EBU or S/PDIF signals.TC Electronic P2 Level Pilot FEATURES
- Brickwall Limiter complying to NTSC, EBU and SMPTE standards
- US/EU level Conversion
- Five Band Optimizer, Stereo or Dual Mono mode, Adaptive Wizard Function
- Dynamics: Five Band Processor with new TC DXP Detail Enhancement mode, Limiter, and Loudness Controller
- Additional Processing: Stereo Enhancer, Alignment Delay, Filters and EQ. All types of processing can be used simultaneously
- Digital Interfacing: AES/EBU and S/PDIF, built-in Sample Rate Conversion, external Word-Clock Input. 48 bit internal processing throughout
- 24 bit converters scaled from preset to preset in the analog domain for optimum performance at any operating level up to +28dBu
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.