The VSP-2 is Vertigo Sounds 3rd big impact design and is setting a new benchmark in microphone amplification.
The heart of this unit is Vertigo Sound 100% discrete Twin Op Amp circuit called the OPA (operational amplifier) 1976.
These "in house" engineered & built discrete amplifier stage is combined with Jensens world famous JT-16 Mic transformers and provide a smooth warm and defined sound from the lowest bass to the very top end of the sonic spectrum.The JT-16 transformer can handle very high input levels and provides a very linear phase behaviour because of low capacitance problems due to it`s low ratio of 1:2. Further the low ratio of the transformer forces the discrete OP Amp to provide most of the amplification in the VSP-2. This " full throttle","pedal to the floor" circuitry enables a unique, rich, full and characterful sound.
Vertigo Sound VSP2 Mic PreAmp 1976 Controls
- Gain control: 10-position Grayhill Rotaryswitch with 6db step increments. The full range of the unit is 12-72db
- Fine Gain control: 41 click Alps 0-6db fine gain trim
- 120Hz/off/80hz: Switch that engages lowcut input filter 12db/oct at 80hz or 120 HZ.
- Signal & Clip LED: This LED either indicates Green for a reasonable signal level presence at the output or red for close to Overload. There is no inbetween orange state to indicate clipping clearly.
- LED green: - 6dBu to 19dBu at the output of the VSP-2 >>>> reasonable output level
- LED red: +19dBu at the output of the VSP-2 >>>> close to clipping level
- Note: The maximum output of the VSP-2 is +24dbU, the red clipping led indicates the maximum capable input level of most common converters and analog gear.
INSTRUMENT IN: This is an unbalanced input for guitar, bass, samples, etc. This unbalanced input goes directly to the TWIN OPA input without using any circuitry inbetween. (Real DI Input) Simply throw the toggle switch and you're off. The output is muted when switching to avoid loud clicks in your monitors.
- 48V : 48V switches ramped phantom power.
- -20dB: Pads the input signal 20dB down. The pad does not affect the input impedance of the VSP-2! The pad circuitry is switched out of the Input stage completley when disabled.
- Please use the Pad for the gain Settings 12dB-18db-24dB and 30dB only!!! The Pad does not effect the sound of your signal but settings like 54dB with Pad engaged e.G. will worsen your signal to noise ratio.
- PHASE: Reverses the polarity of the pre amp's output.
- The heart of the VSP-2 – the discrete OP AMP 1976
- 99% of all newer designs use an I-ntegrated C-ircuit for this job which makes production easy and cost extensive. Here's the big difference!
The Vertigo Sound 1976 is a fully discrete operational amplifier.
This very well thought out classic circuitry together with the Jensen JT16 transormer and Panasonic Coupling Caps plus the specific choice of components of the OP Amp gives you a fresh, punchy precise colourful sound without sounding dull or nasty at anytime.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!