Vintech utilizes the same class A amplifier designs found in the Neve 1073 module throughout our X81 Class A. The equalizer section features ten low mid frequency points, 10 hi mid frequencies, 5 frequency choices on both the low and high shelving adjustments. There is also a high pass filter, a D.I. and an output strength meter.
Vintech X81 Mic Pre Features
- Class-A output amplifier that uses a 2N3055 NPN power transistor
- One rack space 16-gauge, all-steel Chassis
- St. Ives output transformer
- Hand wired, gold-plated, 22 position Elma rotary input gain switch
- Output Level control by Clarostat
- EQ switches by Electroswitch
- Gold contacts
- 1,200 OR 300 ohm input impedance
- Rear Neutrik XLR in/out, TRS out
- Rear XLR balanced line input
- 1/4" 100k ohm direct instrument input on the front panel
- Hi shelving at 15, 10, 6.8, 4.7, and 3.3kHz
- Highpass filter at 50, 80, 160, 220Hz and off
- Lower and Upper Mid EQ frequencies with a variable broad Q of 1.7 to 7:
- HMF selectable at 8.2, 6.8, 5.6, 4.7, 3.9, 3.3, 2.7, 2.2, 1.8, 1.5kHz and off
- LMF selectable at 1200, 1000, 820, 680, 560, 470, 390, 330, 270, 220Hz and off
- Low shelving at 300, 180, 100, 56, 33Hz and off
- Input gain control
- Output level control
- Phase reverse switch
- +48-Volt phantom power switch
- EQ in/out switch
- LED output gain display ranging from -6 dB to +18 dB
- Power indicator LED
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!