The configuring of the Amp to give 500W at 8 Ohms and 1000W at 4 Ohms makes it possible to have the power you need for the gig regardless of the size of the venue. The 2 inputs lets you have 2 Basses plugged in and ready to go with their own unique settings already dialed in.
The Pre amp is based on Warwick signature Class A/Low Z circuitry made famous with the WA and BC series of amps. This technology makes sure you have the warm huge distortion free sound you desire without disturbing noise.
The advancement in Power supply technology and error correction circuitry in the Class D power amp used in the LWA 1000 allows for tighter and stronger bass response than previously possible in this type of amps - Making it comparable in sound to much heavier Class A/B amps.
Warwick LWA1000 Bass Amplifier Head Features
- 1000 Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- Delivers 1000 Watts of power at less than 1% THD
- Lightweight and ultra-portable
- Noise-free Class A preamp circuitry
- Class D power amp section
- Two independent channels
- Channels can be selected remotely with footswitch
- Separate Input Gain control for each channel
- Mute function (separate for each channel)
- 4-Band equalizer (separate for each channel)
- Adjustable Compressor with bypass function (separate for each channel)
- Compression knob simultaneously controls the compression amount and make-up gain.
- Stereo auxiliary input jack for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.
- Headphone out with Integrated stereo headphone amplifier
- Serial FX Loop
- Tuner Output
- Line Output
- Studio quality balanced DI output with Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches
- Combined Neutrik / 1/4" jack lockable speaker connector.
- Internal temperature regulating fan control circuitry
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.