A compact mic and trigger system for acoustic drums.
The EAD10 is a first of a kind product with a simple compact mic and trigger system for acoustic drums. Instantly transform your acoustic drum kit into a powerful digital/electronic hybrid with sampled sounds and studio quality digital effects. It allows you to play and record your acoustic drums along with your favorite artists from your music library or from tracks from your friends and share them digitally and it works with any acoustic drum set!
With the free iOS App you can shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances. Whether you are practicing, recording, performing or uploading the EAD10 makes playing your acoustic drums inspiring and fun.
Easy Set Up
Just attach the EAD10 sensor to your bass drum and you've created a complete hybrid system with a kick trigger and a stereo microphone.
Sound & Expandability
EAD10 module has 50 Preset/200 User Scenes that customize your drum sound and allow you to connect triggers and drum pads to augment your set up.
Pick a song from your music library and the app’s tempo detection lets you add a click, change the tempo and select sections to repeat. It’s drum practice made fun. You can also practice with music though aux-in or direct form a USB drive
Music Videos Made Easy
You can shoot, mix, edit, and upload your original music videos directly from the free iOS app.
Put your drums in the mix with enhanced presence in a live settings and easily create different sounds and textures for a specific song or just a drum fill.
- High-quality drum sounds in headphones with favorite songs bring excitement to practice
- Video/audio recording (with free mobile app) with HQ sound allows drummers to easily share or play with music from a USB drive and record your performance directly to the USB
- Effects bring new inspirations to create new music
- Live audio application easily reproduce effects with smaller PA setting
- Simple and compact set up—take it to rehearsal or gig to make quick recordings
- 50 preset/200 user SCENE transform your acoustic drum sounds dynamically
- Just attach the EAD10 sensor to the bass drum and you can pick up overall drum sounds
- With the free iOS App you can practice, shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances
Record your drums and explore new horizons. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Size/Weight
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 260x63x138 mm (Module), 76x88x78 mm (Trigger)
- Weight: 654 g (Module), 464 g (trigger)
- Scenes: 50 preset, 200 user
- Reverb: 11
- Effects: Mic-21, Trigger-11
- Trigger sounds: Maximum polyphony-64, Voices-757
- Tempo: 30–300 BPM, tap tempo function
- Time signatures: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Subdivisions: Accents, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and eight-note triplets
- Functions: Trigger sensitivity adjustment, USB audio/MIDI, headphone EQ, metronome, auto power off
- Connectors: DC In (12V), phones (Standard stereo phone), AUX In (stereo mini), Output L/Mono, R (standard mono phone), USB to device, USB to host
- Sensor Unit: For trigger sensor-A (standard stereo phone); For mic sensor-B (standard stereo phone)
- Trigger input: Stereo (L trigger, R trigger) 1 KICK/2, 3 SNARE/4; Three-zone (L trigger, R rim switch) 5, 6
- Foot Pedal: FOOT SW (standard stereo phone)
- Sensor Outputs: For trigger sensor-A (standard stereo phone); For mic sensor-B (standard stereo phone)
- Microphone: High SPL mic x 2
- Trigger: Exclusive for bass drum x 1
- Included accessories: Owner's manual, PA-150, module holder, module holder wing bolts (x2), connector cables (x2), cable bands (x3) and adhesive cushions (x2)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.