In the Tyros5, Yamaha has created the ultimate performance keyboard with outstanding Voices, effects and Styles so real, it's like being backed by some of the world's finest players. The Tyros5 brings a level of authenticity to your sound like no instrument before it with Audio Styles, enhanced DSP effects and music-making features.
An outstanding performance keyboard, with authentic sounds, effects, realistic accompaniment, and a 76-key keyboard that extends your expressive range and allows you to make the most of the Tyros5's outstanding performance features.
Yamaha Tyros5 76 Key Workstation Features
- More than 300 Voices including "S.Art2 Voice" More than 300 Voices have been added to the Tyros5, including brass, guitars, synth, electric pianos, and upright pianos. S.Art2 Voices are high-quality sounds that re-create the feeling of an actual instrument when performing.
- Authentic Ensemble Performances: Ensemble Voice is an amazing feature that reproduces true "divisi" playing in a section. In the past, a Voice like Brass Quartet would use a sample of four players, which sounded great. However, if you played two notes you'd get eight players, which could sound great but isn't the most realistic. Tyros5 Ensemble Voices always get the same number of players because Tyros5 has the musical knowledge of a professional music arranger. Play two notes with a Brass Quartet Ensemble Voice, and Tyros5 will send the trumpets to the top notes and the trombones to the lower notes; it's an incredibly realistic sound. Ensemble Voices also utilize parameters which enliven the performance to reproduce the subtle variations in timing heard in a real ensemble. This provides an authentic sound that sounds as if a group of actual performers were playing and allows you to enjoy playing like an instrumental quartet with ease.
- Welcome to Organ World: The Tyros5 features Vintage, Home, Euro, Concert, and Theatre organ Voices, all superbly reproduced with stunning samples that allow the Tyros5 to shine in any situation that an organist might encounter. With features such as a comprehensive set of realistic organ-style controls, adjustable effects, and intuitive operation that allows you to alter the sound in real time while you play, Organ World is sure to meet the demands of the most demanding performer.
- Add Rhythm to your performances with Audio Styles: Adding forty percussion-based Styles to the Tyros5's impressive backing and accompaniment capabilities, Audio Styles add natural feel, ambience, and warmth to drum and percussion parts, offering greater expressive potential. Audio Styles also benefit from Yamaha's Time Stretch Technology, which allows the audio to follow your tempo changes without changing pitch, so everything stays in perfect sync.
- Enhanced DSPs for authentic effects that give you "that" sound: Not only does the Tyros5 have high-quality effect types, including Real Distortion and Real Reverb, it provides beautifully designed panel displays, with highly intuitive controls just like actual effect devices. These also include VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects that use the same technology as the professional-level processing on Yamaha's high-end mixers.
- Real Reverb: Real Reverb is an improved version of the Reverb technology found in previous versions of the Tyros. Algorithms take a greater number of factors into account, producing smoother, more natural reverbs.
- Real Distortion: Real Distortion effects are based on digital models of classic guitar amplifiers from the 1960's and 1970's. There are also digital models of legendary analog guitar effect pedals. The result meticulously reproduces the frequencies and dynamics of real distortion guitar sounds. With the intuitive graphical interface, you'll feel like you're controlling the original amplifier!
- VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling): While digital solutions are increasingly prevalent in music production studios and performance venues, but older analog gear is still used to get the warm sound that digital effects typically cannot provide. VCM Technology provides accurate reproductions of the classic sound of such effects units.
- A versatile high performance audio engine that gives you total control over your sound: The Tyros5 is capable of playing back and recording audio files (including performances using Audio Styles), and also possesses a range of audio manipulation features you can use to create "karaoke" style "minus one" tracks in the key and tempo of your choice.
- Audio Link Multi Pad: Audio Link Multi Pad function lets you link your own audio files (sound effects, vocal phrases, and so on), and trigger them from the Pads as you perform.
- Vocal cancel: A powerful Vocal Cancel function effectively cancels or suppresses signals like vocals and solos that play a central role in an audio file, allowing you to make your own "minus one" track and sing "karaoke" style with just instrumental backing.
- Time stretch and pitch shift: Not all people have the same vocal range. The Tyros5 can put your favorite song in the key of your choice with a powerful pitch shift feature that lets you change the key without changing the tempo. If you do want to change the tempo, you can use the time stretch feature to slow down or speed up the tempo without changing the pitch.
- Right Hand Style Control: With Tyros5 you can create up to three split points across the keyboard. Offering the flexibility to, for example, assign a different Voice to each zone. Tyros5's accompaniment styles can now be controlled by chords played in the right hand split zones, allowing you to play bass parts manually with your left hand.
- Cross fader: Cross fader lets you adjust the volume balance between MIDI Song playback and Audio file playback. Moving the fader to the left increases the volume of MIDI Song playback, while moving it to the right increases the volume of Audio playback.
- Panel Lock: Lock the panel to prevent any settings from being changed when you are away from the instrument--the perfect function for the live performer.
- 4 Sub out: Tyros5 features four Sub Out line-out connections that you can use to adapt your sound to any performance situation, whether it be sending a specific part to a powered monitor, or sending a different sound to the house PA.
- Design: The Tyros5 features a metallic silver body (titanium finish) that looks as if it were chiseled out of metal, giving it an exclusive, high-tech feel. We've also given attention to the button operations and knob positions, so that people who are already familiar with Tyros can operate the model freely and without worries.
Yamaha Tyros5 76 Key Workstation Specifications
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1347 x 142 x 450mm
- Weight: 16.0g
- Number of Keys: 76
- Type: Organ (FSX), Initial Touch/Aftertouch
- Touch Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Sliders: 9 (including 1 assignable), Cross Fader
- Art. Switches: 2
- Display Type: TFT VGA 7.5 inch LCD
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.) : 128
- Number of Voices: 1279 Voices + 480 XG Voices + 37 Drum/SFX Kits
- Featured Voices: Ensemble 55 S.Art2! 44 / S.Art! 288 MegaVoice 54 / Live! 138 Cool! 81 / Sweet! 37 / Organ World 40
- Sampling: Custom Voice
- Voice Edit: Yes
- Sound Creator/Voice Set: Yes
- Expansion Voice: Yes *Wave Capacity: depends on the optional Flash Memory Expansion Module (FL1024M, FL512M)
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Right 3, Left
- Reverb: 52 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: DSP1: 322 Presets + 3 User, DSP2-9: 322 Presets + 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets + 5 User settings
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User settings
- Mic effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Vocal Effect: 23
- Number of Preset Styles: 539
- Featured Styles: 40 + Audio, 7 FreePlay, 441 Pro, 51 Session
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS) : 4 for each Style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Expansion Audio Style: Yes Audio Capacity: approx. 124MB
- Compatibility: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Number of Preset Songs: 5 Sample Songs
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depends on the drive capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Playback: SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Number of Buttons: 8
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT) : Yes
- Demonstration: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 0 +12
- Tuning: 414.8 440 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 Presets
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Wallpaper Customization: Yes
- Harmony/Echo: Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Mono/Poly: Yes
- Voice Information: Yes
- Style Creator: Yes
- Style Recommender: Yes
- OTS Information: Yes
- Song Creator: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Multi Pad Creator: Yes
- Audio Recorder/Player: Recording Time (max.) 80 minutes/Song
- Recording:.wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Playback:.wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo), .mp3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3: 44.1/48.0 kHz sample rate, 64-320 kbps and variable bit rate, mono/stereo)
- Time Stretch: Yes
- Pitch Shift: Yes
- Vocal Cancel: Yes
- Internal Memory: approx. 6.7MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 500GB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memo
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.