- Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters: The F8n is equipped with Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters that provide overload protection no matter what comes your way. By adding a 1 millisecond delay, the limiters "look ahead" anticipating clipping before it's recorded. Limiting is applied to each of the 8 channels simultaneously at full resolution, with 10 to 20 dB of headroom to ensure pristine audio on every take.
- Mic Preamps: The F8n features a super-low noise floor (-127 dBu EIN) and high gain (up to 75 dB). Mic/line levels are selectable for both XLR and TRS inputs.
- Zoom AutoMix: Meet your assistant sound editor, the Zoom AutoMix. This smart software automatically adjusts the levels of your mix to reduce the amount of ambient sound, so you can focus on what really matters capturing a well-balanced mix.
- State-Of-The-Art Time Code: The F8n utilizes a Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) that generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy, enabling rock-solid syncing of audio and?video. When powered off, the F8n will maintain a 0.2 ppm accuracy. Time code I/O is provided on BNC connectors.
- Simultaneous-Recording: The F8n can record to an SD card and your computer via USB simultaneously. And you can easily back up your files and stream live while recording.
- Dual SD Card Recording: Record simultaneously on two SD/SDHC/SDXC cards, up to 512 GB each, allowing for redundant recording.
- Three Power Sources : A 4-pin Hirose connector allows the use of external 9-18 volt DC battery packs. Power can also be provided by 8 AA batteries or the AD-19 AC adapter included with your device. The F8n can switch power sources at a user-defined voltage level for uninterrupted recording.
- Dual-Channel Recording: The F8n's dual-channel recording mode allows you to create safety tracks by doubling up the recordings from inputs 1-4 onto tracks 5-8. Tracks can be controlled independently, allowing you to customize each safety track with different gain, limiting, and more.
- Pre-Record: The pre-record function allows you to capture up to 6 seconds of audio before you hit the RECORD button.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!