Zoom H4n Handheld Multitrack Recorder at a Glance
- Multiple inputs, infinite possibilities
- Amazing sound quality
- Loaded with killer practice and playback tools
Most handheld recorders today feature a built-in stereo pair of condenser microphones, but few provide the additional inputs or flexible I/O configuration you get with the Zoom H4n. XLR combo jacks let you plug in a huge selection of gear, including guitars, but more importantly, the H4n lets you choose exactly the inputs you want, so you can mix and match external microphones, instruments, and line-level gear with the built-in microphones. You can even use both external inputs and both onboard mics at once! There's even an advanced multitrack recording mode, which lets you record studio-style overdubs - perfect for laying down new songs, without dragging the band into your studio.
Amazing sound quality
Flexible I/O is only one thing that's made the H4n so popular. What's really impressive is its phenomenal sound quality. Maybe it's the microphones, or maybe it's the H4n's special digitally controlled preamplifier, but whatever the reason, AudioBuy.com.au Australia customers simply rave about how good the H4n sounds. In fact, we've found that the quality and convenience of the H4n have made it real a mainstay in the independent film world. So, not only does the Zoom H4n put studio-style recording in the palm of your hand, it also gives you production-quality audio you can depend on.
Loaded with killer extras and practice tools
So far, we've only covered the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Zoom H4n's advanced functions. In addition to straightforward recording options, the H4n gives you great onboard practice tools, including a phrase trainer, a karaoke-style center cancel function, and a flexible pitch-change option. The H4n also includes 50 amazing effects that you can play with, including guitar amp models. A unique Stamina Mode lets you double your battery life, whereas auto-record and pre-record functions ensure that you never miss an important moment.
Zoom H4n Handheld Multitrack Recorder Features
- All-in-one portable 4-track recording studio that's perfect for music, film sound, and more
- Amazing sound quality lets you record in the field with studio-grade results
- Built-in XY stereo microphones let you record at either 90-degree or 120-degree stereo spreads
- Digitally controlled, high-quality mic preamps give a clear sound with excellent dynamic range
- XLR combo jack inputs let you plug in XLR microphone cables, as well as 1/4" line-level and instrument-level (hi-Z) sources
- Onboard phantom power lets you use any microphone
- Combine both the external inputs and built-in microphones for true 4-track recording
- Large 1.9" LCD makes navigation and operation easy
- 24-bit/96kHz Linear PCM recording for high-quality recording
- Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compatible time stamp and track marker
- Supports MP3 recording for increased recording time
- Built-in reference speaker lets you check your recordings
- Rugged shock-resistant rubberized body can easily withstand routine field use
- Records on SD/SDHC media of up to 32GB (2GB card included) for maximum recording time
- Auto-record and pre-record features ensure that you'll never miss a moment
- Variable speed playback capability for phrase training
- Stamina mode enables nearly 11 hours of continuous battery life
- Onboard mid-side matrix decoder for additional miking possibilities
- Built-in mounting joint for tripod and mic stand mounting
- USB 2.0 port for high-speed file transfer and audio interface capability
- 50 studio effects onboard, including guitar and bass amp modeling
- Low-cut filter reduces handling and wind noise
- Normalizing and file splitting functions provide you with easy in-the-box processing
- Mono mix function lets you check phase and sum down recordings
- Onboard tuner and metronome provide even more handy training functions
- Includes 2GB SD card, wind screen, mic clip adapter, AC adapter, USB cable, protective case, and Cubase LE recording software
- Optional RC4 remote control available
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.