At Zoom they're always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of their Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, they've taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level.
The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism.
Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording.
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- High-fidelity mic preamps
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90* and 120*
- Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
- Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Stereo 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack
- +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- New rubberized and ergonomic body with improved 1.9 inch backlit LCD display
- Number of simultaneous recording tracks: 2 (STEREO mode), 4 (4CH mode), 2 (MTR mode)
- Number of simultaneous playback tracks: 2 (STEREO mode), 4 (4CH mode), 4 (MTR mode)
- Recording time 4 GB (SDHC): Approx. 380 minutes (WAV 44.1 kHz / 16-bit stereo track)
- Approx. 68 hours (MP3 44.1 kHz / 128 kbps stereo track)
- * Recording times are approximations. Actual times may differ according to recording conditions.
- Maximum number of simultaneous recording files size: 2 GB
- Projects: 1000/card
- Locate function: Hours/Minutes/Seconds/Milliseconds
- Other functions: Punch-in/out, Bounce, A-B repeat
- Effects modules: 2
- STEREO / 4CH Mode: LO CUT, COMP/LIMITER
- MTR Mode: PRE AMP module, EFX module
- Types: 53
- Patches: 60
- Tuners: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Open A/D/E/G, DADGAD
- Metronome sound sources: 5
- Variable beat: 1/4 8/4, 6/8, unaccentuated
- Tempo: 40.0 250.0 BPM
- A/D conversion: 24-bit \0xD7 128 oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit \0xD7 128 oversampling
- Recording media: SD card (16 MB 2 GB), SDHC card (4 GB 32 GB)
- Display: 128 x 64 dots Full-dot backlit LCD
DATA TYPE WAV FORMAT (RECORD/PLAY)
Quantization: 16/ 24-bit
Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48 / 96 kHz
DATA TYPE MP3 FORMAT (RECORDING)
Bit rate: 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320 kbps, VBR
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
DATA TYPE MP3 FORMAT (PLAYBACK)
Bit rate: 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320 kbps, VBR
Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48 kHz
Input  : XLR (balanced input) / standard phone (unbalanced input) combo jack
Input impedance: (Using balanced input) 3 kOhm or more, pin 2 hot, (Using unbalanced input) 470 kOhm or more
Input gain: (Using balanced input) \0x221216 dB to +43 dB, (Using unbalanced input) -30 dB to +32 dB
Built-in stereo mic: Unidirectional condenser microphone
Sensitivity: -45 dB/1 Pa at 1 kHz
Input gain: -16 dB to +51 dB
Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dB SPL
External mic: Mini stereo phone jack
Input impedance: 2 kOhm or more
Input gain: 16 dB to +51 dB
Line/phone: LINE Output load impedance: 10 kOhm or more
LINE rated output level: -10 dBu
PHONE: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ohm load)
Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ohm
Phantom power: 48V, 24V, OFF
USB: USB 2.0 High Speed Mass Storage Class operation, Audio interface operation
(USB functions can be operated by USB bus power)
Power requirements: DC 5V 1A AC from AC adapter (ZOOM AD-14), 2 x AA batteries
Batteries: IEC R6 (size AA) x 2
Continuous recording time:
* STEREO mode: Using built-in mics at 44.1 kHz/16-bit without headphones connected, About 6 hours using alkaline batteries or about 8 hours using NiMH (2450mAh) batteries
* STAMINA mode: Using built-in mics at 44.1 kHz/16-bit without headphones connected, About 10 hours using alkaline batteries or about 12 hours using NiMH (2450mAh) batteries
Dimensions: 73 (W) \0xD7 157.2 (D) \0xD7 37 (H) mm
Weight: 294 g
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.