The 4K camera for musicians.
The Zoom Q2n-4K combines unrivaled audio with crisp 4K imaging to completely capture your rehearsals, performances and live streams like never before. Easily capture your full band or solo act using five field of view (FOV) settings. The Q2n-4K’s 150-degree lens and color LCD make it easy to frame the perfect shot. At the touch of a button, the Q2n-4K captures premium video recordings at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
The Q2n-4K’s X/Y stereo microphones are designed to handle everything from saxophone to heavy metal. No distortion, no hiss.
Stage lights can overexpose your video and can ruin a good take. The Q2n-4K’s high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjusts the exposure, so your lighting effects don’t blow out the shot.
Setting the Scene
12 ‘Scene’ presets allow you to record your performances in a wide range of environments, including “Jazz Club”, “Concert Light”, “Dance Club” and “Outdoor”. The Q2n-4K even features an “Auto” scene setting, which will detect your current lighting and select the appropriate balance for you.
Live Stream with Great Audio
The Q2n-4K is the ultimate musician’s webcam, able to stream performances live to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more.
Watch it on a Big Screen
With a micro HDMI video output, the Q2n-4K lets you watch your video in high definition on your TV.
Extended Recording Times
The Q2n-4K can record on microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards. And when using the Q2n-4K with a microSDXC card, you can record longer sessions as a single file.
- High-quality 150° wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 Scene options for different lighting environments, including an ‘Auto’ setting that adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Support for three HD video resolutions: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Five-field of view (FOV) settings
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount
Order today. Ideal for capturing musical performances.SPECIFICATIONS
- Image sensor: 1/2.3" 16 M-flexible CMOS sensor
- Lens: F 2.8, 150° FOV
- Video format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
- Video resolutions: 4K: 30 p, 25 p, 24 p
- 1080: 60 p, 50 p, 30 p, 25 p, 24 p / 720: 30 p, 25 p
- Audio formats: WAV: 96 kHz/24-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 44.1 kHz/16-bit
- Audio functions: · LO-CUT: Off, 80 Hz, 120 Hz, 160 Hz
- · AUTO GAIN: OFF, CONCERT, SOLO, MEETING
- · DELAY: 0.0 F, 0.5 F–10.0 F (only during web camera use)
- · DIRECT MONITOR ON/OFF (only during USB mic use)
- Image functions: · FOV (5 steps): WIDE–0–TELE
- Display: 1.77" full-color LCD (160 x 128)
- Mic input: Fixed 120° XY stereo mic:
- Maximum sound pressure: 120 dB SPL
- Input gain: −∞ dB – +39 dB
- Line input: Input connector: stereo mini jack (supports plug-in power)
- Input gain: −∞ dB – +39 dB
- 2 kΩ or higher input impedance
- Plug-in power (2.5 V) supported
- Output connector: Combined headphone/line stereo mini jack
- HDMI micro Type D
- Built-in speaker: 300 mW 8 Ω mono speaker
- Recording media: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (256 GB maximum)
- USB: micro USB
- WEB Camera class: UVC 1.0 + UAC 1.0
- Specifications: WVGA, 720 p video
- 48 kHz/16-bit audio
- Card reader class: USB Mass Storage
- USB Mic class: UAC 1.0
- Specifications: 44.1 kHz/16-bit
- Note: card reader and USB mic functions support iOS devices
- Power: 2 AA batteries (alkaline, nickel metal hydride or lithium)
- AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17, sold separately): DC 5 V/1 A
- Note: USB bus power supported
- Estimated continuous recording time using batteries:
- Video resolution: Alkaline: Ni-MH: Lithium
- 720/30 p HD: 2.0 hours: 3.0 hours: 6.0 hours
- 1080/30 p FHD: 1.2 hours: 2.0 hours: 4.0 hours
- 4K/30 p UHD: .5 hours: 1.0 hours: 2.0 hours
- Audio quality: 48 kHz/24-bit
- External dimensions: Main unit: 58.7mm (D) x 68.5mm (W) x 83.0mm (H)
- Weight (main unit only): : 124 g
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.