The Lo-Fi Loop Junky loop pedal from ZVex really is low-fidelity-the recording of your guitar is filled with hiss, moan, distortion, and warped-record strangeness, but everyone will be able to tell the loop from your real guitar. Because the processing of your direct guitar is done with a specialized bootstrap circuit with the very highest impedance circuit ZVex has developed, your direct guitar will have detail incomparable with anything you've heard before. The juxtaposition of your direct guitar against the smashed, distorted, shimmering, warbling recording of the loop mechanism will make it clear once and for all who is the guitarist and what is the machinery.
There are distinct advantages and disadvantages to this tiny, battery-saving looper pedal. You may only record one loop. There is no sound-on-sound available with this technology. But, if you unplug your cables, take out the battery, and bury it for a hundred years, the last loop you recorded will still be there when you drag yourself out of the grave and plug it in for the centennial resurrection gig. That's because the ZVex Lo-Fi Loop Junky uses really bizarre technology that literally crams analog signals into static digital storage cells without analog-to-digital conversion. It's pure analog storage, just like the old bucket-brigade technology, for 20 seconds straight.
Note: Due to the nature of each hand-painted Lo-Fi Loop Junky pedal, there may be a slight difference in design from the posted image.
Low-fidelity hiss and lots of it without digital compression.
ZVex LO-FI Loop Junky Pedal FEATURES
- Hand-painted artwork
- Records up to 20 seconds of your performance
- Allows you to initiate and finish a recording at any moment with a stomp switch, when activated
- Begins looping a few thousandths of a second after the record process is finished
- Remembers your loop even when unplugged or with the battery removed, for up to 100 years
- True bypass
- The true-bypass switch initiates loop playback from the sample's beginning at any time
- vibrato with speed and depth controls, allowing a vibrato/chorus/Leslie-like shimmer
- Very slow vibrato speed for warped-record effects, to very fast for jiggly playback
- Real clocked-analog recording with no analog-to-digital conversion
- Records using velvety compression for a smooth organ-like sound
- Allows overdriven recording of storage cells using "record level" control
- a tone control that rolls off hiss and other annoying artifacts for burbling, mellow samples
- Gorgeously transparent guitar preamp built-in to give your direct guitar a glistening finish
- Really small footprint, like a fuzz factory
- Draws as little as 2 mA from the battery when in bypass mode, and about 12 mA when activated
- Features aliasing artifacts, distortion, hiss, out-of-tune effects, strange behavior, and long battery life
- Allows loop erasure during bypass, resulting in a looping hiss sample
- Never sounds like what you played into it—always alters the original tone and dynamics
- No learning curve—5 simple knobs, 2 stomp-switches for bypass and record, and a safety switch
- Hiss—and lots of it
- Simple LED status indicator
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!